I was asked, once again, by Voucher Codes Most Wanted to take part in their Autumn challenge. You can see my entries for last Autumn and Spring here. The challenge was to update your home for Autumn with a limited budget of £80.
So, this season, I felt I needed to take nature inside with me. So my mood board echo's this... greens, woods, plants & scents of the sea. On gloomy Autumn/Winter days we can still be reminded of the woodlands, fields and beaches of summer.. we just need to have them all around us.
1. Sheepskin Rug, Habitat
2. Olive Fishbone Blanket, Harrop+Penny
3. Utility Hook, Hatchet+Bear
4. Samphire Candle, LaboratoryPerfume
5. Pendant Light, Toast
6. Sunrise Forest Print by Kevin Russ, Society 6
7. Dakota Cushion, Folklore
8. Succulent Planters, AtelierStella
9. Stockholm Mirror, Ikea