|image via The Sweet Light|
Friday has come around again. This week has been a mixed bag with the weather, it seems to alternate a gloomy wet one and then a bright sunny. I can live with that, knowing a sunny day is just around the corner.
This weekend we are at home. The boys have separate parties (at the same time - yay!) on Saturday, which means Dan and I can sneak in an hour or so to ourselves. Possibly lunch, more likely choosing paint. That's fun for me, torture for Dan! But mostly we are home... enjoying time together.
So, this weekend you will find us / me:
* Choosing paint
* Digging over the allotment (after much talk, Charlie has convinced us to keep the allotment, I'm secretly pleased!)
* Drinking a cocktail or two with friends
* Having family fun at the last 'Make Sunday Special' of the year
* The boys will hopefully getting their creative juices flowing at this great art workshop for kids.
* Making and eating this with friends
So a family weekend - perfect.