Over the past few months I’ve been working on a couple of projects for the wonderful team at Folksy. One of which was organising a blogger Pinterest takeover. It has been so much fun. Choosing a team of my favourite bloggers to pin their own ‘Handmade Christmas’. What a delight it has been, watching their boards take shape, seeing the items from Folksy they choose and how they sprinkle their board with Christmas magic.
The bloggers who took part were:
Emily Quinton of Makelight Blog
Jeska Hearne of Lobster and Swan
Katy Orme of Apartment Apothecary
Sarah-Lou Kimmer of LapinBlu
Hannah Bullivant of Seeds and Stitches
and finally me!
Folksy is full of brilliant British talent. From cosy winter knits, to fabulous art work, ceramics and everything in between. You can really find something for every member of your family, and the best bit is you have supported a small independent British business – you can shop knowing that your hard earned cash has been well spent this Christmas.
My favourite finds were:
1. Gold metal lightning bolt by Super and Super – this will look fantastic at the top of our stairs, outside the boys bedroom.
2. Alvar Necklace by Nook of the North – self gifting! I ADORE this necklace and hope it will be under my tree this Christmas.
3. Blackbird and Bees Lampshade by Kettle of Fish – this for my Mum, as it would look perfect in her lounge.
4. Dancing Hares lino print by Melanie Wickham – for my Mother in Law who adores hares.
5. Fire pit by Arpe Studio – for Dan. Who we all know loves a fire!
For more Folksy inspiration head over to the Folksy blog and see what your favourite bloggers have picked.
You can discover more Folksy gifts in my Handmade Christmas Pinterest board here: