This weekend, we shall be staying home, visiting many of the great free fairs, markets and events that this beautiful City has. Locally it’s our arts trail weekend, where local artists, makers and businesses open their doors to the public, to come and view / buy locally made art. I love this event, it’s so nice to see our neighbourhood vibrant and buzzing. The nosey neighbour in me also loves to see inside peoples homes too!
Dan will be modelling again for Urban Cyclist on Sunday – seems to be a regular gig now. I wonder if he will have a career in modelling, anyone need a middle aged ginger bearded bloke? ;)
Some other things that have caught my eye, which might be interesting….
* Denim Days – my new pin board dedicated to all things Denim. I love wearing jeans, and there are some amazing inspirational images on there.
* My Shop – thank you to everyone who has purchased things from there already! I am checking my orders every five minutes like an eager child! So happy :)
* Listening to this beautiful album by Emilianna Torrini – The Fisherman’s woman, every day at the moment. Perfect music to playing around with flowers to.
* Discover the many beautiful items in the Midgley Green shop. I have one of their vases, and the craftsmanship is stunning.
* Planning, dreaming, getting very excited. Sisterhood is coming soon. More will be revealed very shortly. In the meantime discover our inspiration behind the weekend over on Pinterest.
Have a wonderful weekend, whatever you are up to – let’s hope the sun will shine!
Lou Archell, a writer, photographer, stylist and founder of Littlegreenshed. A UK lifestyle & travel blog
Lou is also a busy mum of two amazing boys and the founder of Sisterhood Camp – an annual creative retreat for recharging and empowering brilliant ladies, Lou is passionate about supporting and inspiring others whether through her workshops, writing, photography or lifestyle hacks.