Are you into Valentines? I’m not. I don’t actually see the point of declaring my love to my mister in an overly sentimental and highly over priced way. I don’t need a day a year to kick me up the ass and say – ‘oh hey babe, I love you!’. I’m lucky enough to know I can and he can say it every. single. day.
But, saying that, I do get Valentines day. For the romantics in us all who wish to declare their undying love, that huge crush you may have on a co-worker or perhaps you just want to treat yourself – then please do it, you deserve it.
Anyway – rambling a lot! I’ve pulled together a bit of LURVE edit, for those of you who fancy gifting to your loved one, your bestie or yourself this valentine.
So I am thinking all loved up ladies need the following….
- A beautiful hand tied bouquet.
- Aphrodite facial oil for your goddess
- A pretty watch – more practical than a ring
- A poster of somewhere significant – the place you met perhaps?
- Lingerie, this bra is swoony
And Dan, just ignore the first sentence I really want that bra! ;)