Today is Earth Day.
Time to spend time outdoors and think about the planet. I haven’t to be honest, it has rained most of the day and I have been sat in my favourite cafe wrestling with Sitemaps and SEO – NOT the ‘tread lightly on the earth’ kind of day I had planned.
This evening I am, however, planning to feast with my guys by candle light. Turning off all devices and spending time play cards and reading. I might not be able to solve global warming, but at least I can contribute a little by not consuming so much power.
- This weekend we are laying the paving in our back yard. I am so excited seeing it come together and look forward to sharing with you some of our DIY. The shed is almost finished, just the door and the inside racking to be installed. I have been busy buying plants to be planted – so we are ‘almost’ there! Whoop!
- We are also off to the launch of the brilliant indie magazine – Lionheart. It’s on Sunday, held at the Forge here in Bristol (same place we had our Sisterhood Supper). Hopefully we might see you there – starts at 2.30pm.
If you are looking for some great reading this weekend, then catch up on these posts:
- I am still loving my new skin care regime. Forget fancy creams and over expensive serums. Hot face cloths and a balm is where it is at. Read more on my skin care here.
- Style muse – the cause of my new skin care regime. I wanna look like Jeanne.
- Have you entered this month’s #natureinthehome with Rose and Grey? You could win some excellent prizes!
- Looking for somewhere great for breakfast? Then try out the new menu at this lush place.
Have a great weekend all.
Are you celebrating Earth Day?
Top image via Pinterest. Credit
Lou Archell, a writer, photographer, stylist and founder of Littlegreenshed. A UK lifestyle & travel blog
Lou is also a busy mum of two amazing boys and the founder of Sisterhood Camp – an annual creative retreat for recharging and empowering brilliant ladies, Lou is passionate about supporting and inspiring others whether through her workshops, writing, photography or lifestyle hacks.