Sunny weekends in the garden deserve good iced coffee. These past few days I’ve been enjoying the latest ‘limited edition’ capsules from Nespresso, sipping this cool intense yet refreshing drinks whilst smelling my roses and reading a book. Bliss! Shame the kids are on holiday now – as those relaxed days in the garden are going to be few and far between now… hey ho :)
Nespresso have specially crafted two limited edition flavours to choose from; Intenso on Ice is a bold coffee specifically designed to provide an intense yet refreshing flavour, with a creamy refreshing taste with roasted aromatics and some biscuits notes.
Recipe – Nespresso iced coffee:
- Add 3 or so ice cubes to a tall glass
- Pour over 40ml of ‘hot’ Intenso or Leggero over the ice. If you prefer it a little stronger add another capsule.
- For a long black, add some cold water OR if you prefer milk add cold milk froth to the glass and stir.
- Add a paper straw of your choice – and sit in the sunshine to enjoy.
I have a Nespresso Citiz machine which is sleek and delivers delicious coffee at a touch of a button. Have a look at their website for more information on machines or discover where your nearest boutique is.
Collaboration Note: This post is part of my ongoing partnership with Nespresso. All words, thoughts and images are my own. Thank you for supporting the posts that make this blog possible.
See previous Nespresso posts:
- Nespresso launch their aged coffee capsules
- Travel with Nespresso at Cannes
- Nespresso opens a boutique in Bristol
Lou Archell, a writer, photographer, stylist and founder of Littlegreenshed. A UK lifestyle & travel blog
Lou is also a busy mum of two amazing boys and the founder of Sisterhood Camp – an annual creative retreat for recharging and empowering brilliant ladies, Lou is passionate about supporting and inspiring others whether through her workshops, writing, photography or lifestyle hacks.