As I sit here on my sofa, nursing a stinking cold, all I can think about is getting more cosy. I have a thick woollen alpaca jumper from Arket on, slippers and a blanket. Cold begone! It got me thinking – jumpers are the only way forward, from now until April… so what goodies are out there at the moment?
As a lover of neutrals, here is a small round up of neutral woollens available to buy right now….
The high street has some wonderful jumpers available. My favourite place to shop is &OtherStories – we are lucky to have a store here in Bristol. Elsewhere, Arket, Toast and Uniqlo are all places to check out affordable knitwear for this winter season.
Clockwise from top left:
- Fine Knit Jumper – H&M £17.99
- Leopard print cardigan – &OtherStories £85
- Puff Sleeved Check Sweater – &OtherStories £65
- Rib Knit Alpaca Blend Jumper – Arket £79
- Alpaca wool blend jumper – Arket £79
- Alpaca wool jumper – Arket £59
So let’s get cosy!!!
Collaboration Note: This post contains affiliate links of which I may obtain a small amount of commission on each sale.