Door number TEN reveals a collaboration with British gin brand, Sipsmith Gin.
Sipsmiths began in 2009, in a tiny workshop in Hammersmith, London. Two childhood friends, Fairfax and Sam, had an unwavering belief in things well made – the way they used to be, the way they should be. So they set up London’s first traditional copper distillery since 1820. Their mission was simple: to bring London Dry Gin of truly uncompromising quality and character, back to the city where it first earned its name. Every bottle of Sipsmith is hand-crafted in genuinely small batches. Every drop of every batch is lovingly laboured over by hand, by dedicated Distillers. No regimented timings, no automatic cuts, just a craftsman’s flair and a passion for gin well made.
Behind door #10:
So, opening up Door 10 – you will find:
A bottle of Sipsmith London Dry Gin
- The quintessential expression of a classic, traditional London Dry Gin. Bold, complex and aromatic – smooth enough for a Martini, yet rich and balanced, perfect for a G&T.
A copy of Sip cocktail book
- SIP takes delicious cocktails back to basics with 100 gin cocktails, each using only 3 ingredients – one of which is always our uncompromisingly handcrafted London Dry Gin.
- Head to Sipsmiths website.
- And find the answer to the following question: ‘What are the names of the three stills?’
- Leave a comment below with your answer.
- Follow us on Instagram
- Extra entries – share this post via Instagram stories
The giveaway will end on midnight (GMT) 31st December 2019. The winner will be notified by Sunday 5th January 2020 via email. Open to UK residents only. Open to over 18 years only.
By participating, you agree to our competition rules.
This article was written in cooperation with Sipsmith London.