Door number ELEVEN reveals the collaboration with the British letterbox flowers brand, Bloom & Wild.
Bloom & Wild is redefining the flower delivery experience, making the giving and receiving of beautiful fresh flowers the joy it is meant to be. They are the original letterbox flower delivery company and now offer a number of new products including the lux letterbox flowers and hand-tied bouquets, in addition to their current letterbox flower range.
If I ever need to send flowers to a friend or family member I always use Bloom & Wild. So handy, as they are put through the letterbox, so no waiting around for the delivery. The flowers always arrive in great condition, just a little water and arranging and you are good to go!
Behind door #11:
So, opening up Door 11 – you will find:
- Hand tied bouquet of your choice up to the value of £45 – sent to whoever you wish! (UK residents only)
- Choose between:
- The Lumi – This magical hand-tied bouquet is just gorgeous. It’s made with special roses (grown on high-altitude farms so they’re plumper and last longer than normal), striking delphinium, snapdragons and eucalyptus. It’s perfect for any occasion!
- The Noelle – A delightfully seasonal with velvety red roses, unusual leucadendron, berries and festive foliage. And our florists have beautifully pre-arranged it, ready to pop straight in a vase and enjoy. It’s such a joy to come home to.
- The Elena – She’s a real classic beauty. Her La Belle roses give her that timeless vintage style, while the limonium and stocks add the prettiest perfume. Expertly hand-tied by our florists, this is our go-to girl for birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.
These special bouquets come perfectly pre-arranged by our florists, so all you need to do is cut the stems off and pop them in water!
Offer excludes: Bouquets with vases & subscription bouquets. – Subject to availability.
- Head to the Bloom & Wild website.
- Find the answer to the following question: ‘What is the name of the bouquet created in collaboration with Matthew Williamson?’
- Leave a comment below with your answer.
- Follow us on Instagram
- Extra entries – share this post via Instagram stories
The giveaway will end on midnight (GMT) 31st December 2019. The winner will be notified by Sunday 5th January 2020 via email. Open to UK residents only.
By participating, you agree to our competition rules.
This article was written in cooperation with Bloom & Wild.