Behind Door number 8 reveals the gorgeous Magic Organic Apothecary. It’s no secret that I’ve been a huge fan of MOA, and have championed their Green Balm and Aphrodite Facial Oil for years. I swear my skin glows after I use that oil.
MOA began in 2010 when founder Charlie Fowler started on a quest for healthy living following the birth of her daughter, who suffered badly with eczema. Having researched the alarming long-term effects of the petrochemicals being prescribed, it became the dream to produce a simple and effective organic balm to ease the itchiness and discomfort…The Green Balm was born!
On the quest for natural and organic ingredients she was drawn towards the ancient folklore of herbalism and introduced to the humble yarrow, a favourite amongst many herbalists, partly due to its array of powerful properties.
The MOA products combine yarrow with other herbal extracts and botanical oils to help to soothe, cleanse, moisturise, tone and energise. The therapeutic scents and feel on the skin have a nurturing effect on mind, body and spirit.
Behind door #8:
So, opening up Door 8 – you will find:
A MOA Facial gift set containing:
- Daily Cleansing Ritual; a hot cloth cleansing kit, including a 50ml glass pot of The Green Balm and a luxurious bamboo face cloth. With step by step instructions on how to cleanse with the balm on the back of the box. Ideal for oily, acne skin as well as dry and sensitive skin types. Leaves the skin naturally balanced.
- Aphrodite Facial Oil 30ml; a beautiful blend of rosehip, Damask rose and rose geranium essential oils, with yarrow and marshmallow extract to protect and moisturise the face, for a truly radiant complexion.
Plus a Moonlight candle – Scented with a magical blend of sacred lunar herbs; white sage, jasmine, camphor and myrrh to spiritually calm the mind and purify your space, whilst you relax or meditate.
- Head to Magic Organic Apothecary website and find out the answer to the following question:
- Where in the UK is the yarrow harvested and what item was created first? Leave a comment below with your answer.
- Follow us on Instagram
- Extra entries – share this post via Instagram stories
The giveaway will end on midnight (GMT) 31st December 2019. The winner will be notified by Sunday 5th January 2020 via email. Open to UK residents only.
By participating, you agree to our competition rules.
This article was written in cooperation with Magic Organic Apothecary.