Door number NINE, reveals a collaboration with the home of glamping adventures, Canopy & Stars.
Canopy & Stars inspect and select the most inspiring places to stay in the great outdoors, for those in search of a life more wild.
In 2010, Canopy & Stars was launched in an old farmhouse. They discovered that there were a lot of amazing people out there building beautiful, inventive, often downright crazy places to stay and that more and more people were feeling the need to reconnect with nature. Nearly 200,000 Guests (and a staggering 9,000 dogs) have now used their collection to get outdoors.
You can stay in all manner of wild and interesting buildings from design led treehouses, to showmans wagons and converted buses and more. There is something for everyone, a place for you to enjoy the wilderness.
We have stayed in many of their locations, in the UK and in France. With seven counties in Europe to explore, there is no end of adventure to be had.
Behind door #9:
So, opening up Door 9 – you will find:
- £100 gift card to be spent against any Canopy & Stars holiday.
- A selection of Sawdays books to help you plan your next adventure.
- Great British Hotel & Inn Guide
- The Great British Pub Guide
- Britain’s best dog-friendly places to stay
- The Extra Mile
- Great British B&B Guide
- Head to The Canopy & Stars website.
- Find the answer to the following question: ‘What is the name of this red building (above) found in the Scandinavia?’
- Leave your answer in a comment below.
- Follow us on Instagram
- Extra entries – share this post via Instagram stories
The giveaway will end on midnight (GMT) 31st December 2019. The winner will be notified by Sunday 5th January 2020 via email. Open to UK residents only.
By participating, you agree to our competition rules.
This article was written in cooperation with Canopy & Stars.