|Image via pinterest|
This week flew by! I really was expecting it to drag, being the first week back after half term. But gladly the sun has shone, lifting spirits and allowing me to forge ahead with projects. Today is the last day of February! HOORAY! I am glad you are gone for another year. Spring is just around the corner, the light is brighter, the air is thin and the birds are singing again.
This weekend we are planning some more DIY. February ‘got’ Dan and I in a bad way. No spark of creativity could be found. The tools of renovating the bathroom are still lying on the landing floor, been there since mid Jan. Neither of us could bring ourselves to finish the job. So tomorrow, we are back, with gusto!
This weekend we shall be…
* making a sour dough loaf for the #52loavesproject (will you join us in baking some bread?)
* painting the landing floor in a darkish grey colour
* Listening to this – it’s on repeat at the moment
* exercise! Yep get back on that fitness horse.
* On Sunday we are all off to Frome for the Super Market – it’s the first of 2014 and set to be awesome.
So what are you up to?
Have a lovely weekend.