I haven’t done one of these posts for ages! I thought it would be nice to start doing it again. So here goes…
- This weekend we are off to the Bishopstrow hotel in Wiltshire, for an over night stay, and then visiting Longleat Safari park the following day. The main reason for the trip is to see the Chinese lanterns on Saturday evening. I hope that storm doesn’t blow them and us away!
- This week I’ve been pinning lots of beautiful dresses on my pin board – Sartorial ‘All dressed up‘. It’s the party season after all. I fancy a touch of glitter, gold or velvet (perhaps not all at the same time!).
- My kids have recently discovered the joy of Kano. Parents this little raspberry pi computer is brilliant – a must have Christmas gift. I shall share all about it on the blog soon.
- I totally love this post from Sara (Me & Orla) I found it really thought provoking. I too hate the phrase ‘they are just jealous’.
- Have you seen the beauty under the hashtag #anaturalmidwinter? Laura and I are so delighted by everyone’s involvement. Keep it up, let’s continue on into the new year!
- Christmas decorating? Have you started yet? Why not enter the #lgsnoelgiveaway over on Instagram? You could win the Noel Banner from Rastall & Daughters.
That’s it – have a lovely weekend.
Image via pinterest