March disappeared in a blur. Honestly it was the most uneventful month, both work wise and life. It felt like I spent it under a duvet or something!? Anyway, I feel it’s good for me too look back on small achievements, cherish the day trips and conversations I have with my kids, family and friends. Each month I hope to look back at those, to remember, and use this space to jot these down so I don’t forget.
- Breakfast with my pals at No131 Cheltenham was utterly perfect. Conversation flowed, talks of the upcoming Sisterhood in May, blogging, the etiquette of instagram and how our own lives, motherhood and home decorating is developing. I love days like these, especially with these babes.
- Sleep! My sleep pattern has altered, thanks to the brilliant new Leesa mattress. Pre Leesa, I used to lie there for hours trying to drift off. Now I’m out like a night. Littlegreenshed readers can still get £50 off their order.
- Rufus achieved his first sash in Kung Fu. He is now a white sash (although he has always been a ninja in our eyes). So very proud of him.
- Don’t forget to enter this months #natureinthehome with Rose & Grey. Such brilliant prizes to win.
- Dan and I have been cracking on with our garden makeover with B&Q. It still looks like a building site, but the shed is up, roof is on. I think in a few weeks time I might be planting! Follow our adventures on Twitter #LGSgardenmakeover
- Easter weekend Dan and I were all set to have a City break in Brussels, but then the terrible terrorist attack happened, so our plans have been postponed to Summer.
- Easter was then spent with family, eating great food and watching our kids overdose on sugar.
- Last week we visited Oxford, took the boys to the Natural History Museum and the Botanical gardens. Charlie loved it! So animated and chatty. Then totally engrossed in a tiny fish. Follow our family travel adventures using the hashtag #LGSadventures2016
- Rose & Grey (love this shop) kindly asked me to take part in their styling challenge. To style a zinc terrarium planter. I turned mine into a little log cabin under a huge tree.
- 91 Magazine – has relaunched and will be a print issue. With Caroline at the helm and a brilliant team around her including my pal Laura, I am sure they will make it a success. I’m in the magazine (out this summer) a couple of times – and I have been featured on their blog.
- I answered a little interview by the fabulous Parisianly Yours. I share my Instagram secrets. Hop over for a read.