The past few months have been leading up to this weekend, SISTERHOOD camp 2016. I am feeling a mix of excitement and exhaustion, but it’s going to be so so good!
This year we are heading over to Fforest in West Wales, to their Manorafon site close to the beach. Fforest is the perfect place for SISTERHOOD, with masses of space for us all to sleep in comfortably, barns for us to use for workshops and of course the beach to play on.
I have organised a full weekend of talks, workshops, coastal walks and feasting with some very special people running them. Hannah and I have been working extremely hard to make this years camp so so perfect, we cannot wait to share it all with you.
* flower arranging master class with our resident SISTERHOOD florist Erin Trezise-Wallace.
* a creative mindfulness workshop lead by the brilliant Sas Petherick. I don’t want to miss this one!
* lunch is taken care of my the talented Beach Hut Cook (Elinor Hill), who will be demonstrating beach cooking and whipping up a cocktail or two.
* beach side we will be making pebble art with the very lovely Emma Pritchard.
* Ceramics workshop lead by Katie Robbins, who show us how to hand build pots, make pendants and decorations from clay.
* Learn the skills to build a wooden lap loom with Karen Baldry. Perfect for us all who wish to make our own a beautiful woven wall hanging.
and so much more!!!
I am surprisingly calm. I keep having to check lists and make sure that I haven’t missed something vital – like food and sleeping arrangements! But it’s all good. I am extremely lucky to have a brilliant team of women who are experts in what they do, and I have every faith that it will be a wonderful weekend.
If only the weather plays ball – it is looking like rain! BOOO.
Follow SISTERHOOD on instagram will all be updating on there using the hashtag #sisterhoodcamp2016.
I’m off to check my lists!