Door number THREE reveals the collaboration with the newly opened The Wave, just outside of Bristol, UK.
The Wave is an inland surf destination where everyone can surf on consistent, safe waves all year round. They are the first inland surfing venue in the northern hemisphere to use Wavegarden Cove technology providing over 1,000 waves an hour.
We recently had our first surf lesson here and I must admit, we loved every second of it! A beautiful location, the club house is stunning. The waves aren’t terrifying. The wetsuits keep you cosy and the instructors are friendly and helpful. It truly is an experience you will not want to miss.
At The Wave they’re able to offer consistent safe waves that make learning to surf lots of fun for everyone, whatever their age or fitness level. They cater for people of all abilities, including those with learning or physical disabilities. If you’ve not tried surfing before, or are looking to brush up on your surfing skills, we highly recommend a lesson. It will help you get the most out of your surfing and The Wave.
Behind door #3:
So, opening up Door 3 – you will find:
- A group surf lesson with expert coaches, that includes dry land tuition and in-water coaching.
- Wetsuits and surfboards included for free
- Lesson sessions are around a two-hour experience
- Beginner lesson sessions take place in ‘The Bay’ area
- Head to The Wave website.
- Leave a comment below, telling us the name of the technology used to power the waves.
- Follow us on Instagram
- Extra entries – share this post via Instagram stories
The giveaway will end on midnight (GMT) 31st December 2019. The winner will be notified by Sunday 5th January 2020 via email. Open to UK residents only.
By participating, you agree to our competition rules.
This article was written in cooperation with The Wave.