An on-going list of paper & on-line press in which Lou Archell has appeared in or has contributed to.
- 91 Magazine aw17 issue – a written and styled piece on cosying the home for autumn
- Q&A with blogger & stylist Lou Archell – how to achieve the modern rustic look with Denby.
- Essential Kitchens, Bathrooms & Bedrooms – an interiors piece on summer to autumn transition.
- Guardian Online – a piece on instagram life vs real life
- Independent online – My images used in an article about Temple Cycles
- Cosmopolitan UK – a piece on eBay and my first home
- Stylist Magazine – feature about Sisterhood Camp
- This is Your Kingdom – Penzance – The Chapel House, travel feature in Simple Things.
- This is Your Kingdom – Penzance – No56 Chapel Street, travel feature in Simple Things
- This is Your Kingdom – Cornwall – Sennen Cove and Botallack, travel feature Simple Things
- Simple Things Magazine – Jan 2017 issue. Penzance, The Chapel House
- Let’s Hygge with the White Company – a collaborative Pinterest board
- Instagram takeover with B & Q
- The Guardian – Sisterhood featured under top 10 women only trips
- Habitat blog – guest blogger. Article on outdoor living.
- Mahabis blog – contributor to an article on slow living.
- Simple Things Magazine – July 2016 issue. A review of Cornwall beach hut, holiday destination. Collaboration with This is Your Kingdom
- 91 Magazine – 1st print issue. Home tour, styling & photography
- Mollie Makes – Issue 65 – featured in an article on Creative Networking
- 91 Magazine – Styling workshops
- Braintree Clothing – Mother’s Day article
- The Photography Show – Instagram takeover
- 91 Magazine – flea market finds
- Sports Relief Campaign – #mumtalk, raising awareness of maternal mental health
- Telegraph – comments on Hygge and happiness
- Ideal Home Magazine – how to start a blog article featuring instagram hashtags inluding #natureinthehome
- Toast Travels Blog – Golden Hour shoot at Sisterhood
- Toast Travels Blog – Sisterhood recap
- Toast Travels Blog – The invitation
- B&Q S/S 2015 Lifestyle book – Lou’s expert opinion on current interior trends
- Telegraph Gardening – A guide for gardeners on how to use Pinterest
- Juno Magazine – Review of Starry Skies festival
- First Choice Holidays – Part of the A-Z of all you can campaign
- UK Business Insider – UK’s top ten most influential pinners
2014 / 2013 / 2012 and before
- Folksy Blog – December 2014 (Folksy Christmas wishlist)
- Bristol 24/7 – December 2014 (Where to locally buy your Christmas tree)
- Bristol 24/7 – November 2014 (whittling in the woods)
- Bristol 24/7 – October 2014 (Nature in the Home)
- Pinterest UK – October 2014 (Pinner Portrait Interview)
- Telegraph Travel – August 2014 (Review of Starry Skies Festival)
- Telegraph Travel – June 2014 – review of Dome Gardening family glamping